Vegetable soup Is a very nutritious soup which is very delicious. In this article, we will be giving you simple and easy tips to make your easy and delicious vegetable soup recipe.
Easy and delicious vegetable soup recipe is packed with so much goodness. It is very healthy with lots of vitamins, fiber, and minerals.
Easy and delicious vegetable soup recipe are just a great option nutritionally as they combine high nutrients density and a low energy density. It is easy to digest and light, it contains a large number of vitamins and antioxidants
Also easy to make and very affordable. Read further to know how to make this superb soup that everyone will love.
Why You Should Make Easy and Delicious Vegetable Soup Recipe
- Eating this easy and delicious vegetable soup helps promote your health and boost your immune system and also protect the body against diseases and also infections.
- Easy and delicious vegetable soup can help in weight loss because it doesn’t contain calories.
- It helps your skin fresh and can treats spots and pills and skin problems also.
- These delicious soup can help promote the health and growth of your hair and growth of hair because of the vitamins and nutrients that vegetables contains.
- Vegetable soups can help reduce the risk of diabetes.
- Do you know that vegetable soups improves your health and also protect your body from infection and also deals with flu, influenza, and avian.
- Vegetable soup is useful for patients with high blood pressure, it helps control the level of blood pressure and protects them from a stroke as well.
- These superb soup helps to protect the digestive system and stomach cramps and inflammation, and even indigestion.
- Do you know that vegetable soups reduces the risk of various types of cancer such as stomach cancer, skin cancer, even prostate cancer because it contains a large number of antioxidants and vitamins also.
- Vegetable soups is also useful for people with high blood pressure, it helps control the level of blood pressure and protect them from stroke
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Serving: 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups chopped onion
- 3/4 teaspoon ground fennel seed
- 11/2 cups chopped celery (2 to 3)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped potato, 2 medium
- 2 bay leaves
- 3 to 4 heaped cups chopped or shredded cabbage
- 1/2 teaspoon apple cider vinegar or fresh lemon juice, optional
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 6 cups stock
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes with their liquid
- 11/2 cups chopped carrot (3 to 4 carrots)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt to taste
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
Read also: Spaghetti casserole: Easy, Tasty, And Creamy
Method of Preparation
Step 1: Firstly, heat up your oil in a stockpot over medium heat. Add in your carrots, celery, tomato paste, and onions then cook, stirring often until the vegetables gets softened and your onions gets translucent, for about 10 minutes.
Step 2: Now add in your garlic, black pepper, red pepper flakes, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, and fennel then cook while stirring occasionally, for about a minute.
Step 3: Now pour in your canned tomatoes and it juices as well as the stock. Add in the potatoes, and cabbage with bay leaves.
Step 4: Rinse up the heat to medium-high and bring the soup to a boil. Partially cover the pot with a lid and reduce your heat to low simmer.
Step 5: Allow your soup to simmer for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes and other veggies gets tender. Then add in the frozen peas and cook for five minutes more.
Step 6: Finally, remove your pot from the heat and remove the bay leaves. Stir in the cider vinegar. Taste and season with more salt, pepper, or vinegar if needed. Serve and enjoy…
Nutritional Estimate Per Serving
Saturated fat: 0.8g
Total fat: 5.7g
Dietary Fiber 4.9g
Total Sugars: 7.5g
Easy and delicious vegetable soup recipe is a very delicious recipe that is packed with so much nutrients and vitamins that are vital to your body. It is very simple to prepare and also economical, doesn’t need much spices and still tastes incredible. This vegetable soup is very comforting, and completely vegan if you use veggie broth. It can be freeze for months and it will still taste great, leftovers can last about 3 days in the refrigerator. I hope going through this article was helpful enough.