You can eat healthily and still lose weight or keep fit. Eating 250 calorie meals is the best option for you to lose weight and keep fit.
We have carefully selected a few meals that taste great and are very nutritious for you just to get that perfect body of your choice and also be healthy.
Under 250 Calorie Meals
This article is about meals that are 250 calories and these meals are simple to prepare, how to make these easy healthy nutritious breakfast meals? If you want to know how to make all of these please keep on reading.
Read also: Meals Under 200 Calories
1. Egg White Muffins with Veggies Grains
So, we are starting with the first recipe which will be these cute little egg white Muffins with veggies and grains. You’re going to need to get all your favorite veggies, One omelet. So here I have some spinach, onions, roasted butternut squash, baked sweet potato, and zucchini.
And of course, you’re going to a lot of oils to make all of these recipes to be prepared. I’m gonna have some turkey bacon for a little bit more protein.
Method of Preparation
- So let’s get started first, you have something to mix everything in I like this jar one because I have like this little thing so I can pour it into the oven.
- I’m gonna use one whole egg and about four egg whites the reason why is because if you do know most of the calories in an egg are in the yolk 17 or 20 calories are from the egg white and the egg yolk holds the rest of the batteries, which an egg is usually around 70.
- So here we got four egg whites and 1 egg. Now, we’re gonna mix everything then we’re going to start to add our veggies you can use whatever veggies you like and I’m gonna add some turkey wing. We’re gonna add a little bit of salt because we’re gonna have another topping at the end.
- And we’re just gonna pour and here they are, make sure they all get the same amount of egg mixture. Now, this is also optional I’m gonna add some of this reduced set feta cheese.
- You can use cheddar cheese, whatever you like, or do I detect a little bit more flavor? Just a tiny bit in each kind of use it through Joe’s seasoning which I’m obsessed with and I always add to my egg whites.
- It’s just a bomb if you haven’t tried it, Crisco. And we are ready to put them in the oven for about twenty, fifteen minutes at 350 degrees.
- If you do know you can also make her babies I’ve done it before and they turn out perfect. So I put them in the oven and I’ll tell you guys about the macros at the end.
- Here are our breakfast egg white muffins. This is so so good with avocado with structure. Whatever you want to undergo.
- You can also freeze him double the recipe just heat them up whenever you’re ready to eat. And this is helpful for meal prepping. So so good high protein, low fat, low carb.
- Calories: 50 each
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbs: 2g
Read also: 700 Calorie Meals
2. Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
So our next recipe is these blueberry oatmeal muffins with half a cup of oatmeal.
Method of preparation
- Add half a cup of oatmeal, I’m gonna add one scoop of Equestria lapel tin you can use any protein over choice one scoop of about half a teaspoon of baking powder. I’m gonna add some pumpkin spice. I don’t have any so I’m just gonna substitute with pumpkin spice.
- We are going to mix everything very well for we had any of our wet ingredients. We’re gonna add one whole egg and about half a cup of vanilla and sweetened almond milk.
- If you use a different protein, you might need to eat less just because Quest is a little bit thicker and it requires more liquid. There we will need to add any sweetener at this point because of Kelsey.
- Sweetener, you can add a mashed banana if you like or Stevia. I’m just gonna leave it at this. So this is the type of consistency you want.
- You don’t mind being too thick or too running. So now we can add any toppings. We want. I want to add some blueberries you can add some sliced Omens if you like.
- Now we’re going to put them in the oven at 350 degrees for about 15 to 20 minutes after 20 minutes in your house smelling amazing.
- This is where you get the star. So perfect on the gold pre-workout post-workout we have that perfect little couple scars, which is oatmeal and then some protein I like to eat them with peanut butter to add a few healthy fats so good.
- Calories: 60 each
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbs: 5g
Read also: 500 Calories Meals Fast & Easy to Prepare
3. Overnight Oats
So here’s another perfect recipe. These are called overnight oats and let me show you how I like to make these.
Method of Preparation
- like to make mine I start with an oatmeal course, I’m just using one-third of a cup. You can use as much as you like depending on your calories, so now we are going to add some sweetener.
- I’m going to use these skinny girl organic Stevia again. I like to mix the dry ingredients before I add anything else and then I want to make these peanut butter inspired So to avoid a higher-fat breakfast.
- I’m just going to add some peanut butter powder or BT is PB to basically is It’s just peanut butter made into powder.
- You just mix it with water and then you get that flavor of peanut butter and the calories are half of the regular peanut butter or less it has actually is there 2 tablespoons 50 calories 1.5 fat for carve and 5 protein and you know regular peanut butter 2 tablespoons is like with 200 calories.
- So we’re going to add just a little bit of me one tablespoon and at this point, you can honestly do whatever you want.
- You cannot like to have a single protein whatever macros you are trying to hit that day that we’re gonna add 1/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt is just gonna add a little more creaminess and more protein.
- Actually, I might need to add a little bit more milk. So I add a little more milk which ended up being about 1/3 cup of oil.
- If you want some are you just gonna call it and literally leave it in your fridge overnight the next morning? You get something like this.
- You just have whatever toppings you like, or you can actually add before you put them in the fridge and some blackberries, raspberries, and some sliced almonds and you can take it worked. Cool anywhere you like. This is a perfect breakfast.
- Calories 5 mini pancakes: 130
- Protein: 12g
- Fat: 2g
- Carbs: 16g
The last recipe is these two of my favorite breakfast. Time for fewer protein pancakes is our lower carbohydrate protein here.
I’m going to show you guys how to make this a McGriddle or a healthier version of a McGriddle. If you wanna know how to make these please keep on reading.
We are going to need a flower, We’re Not Gonna use the actual flowers to make these pancakes. We’re going to use oat floor which basically you just add some oats into a blender and blend until it looks like floor. As you can see now looks like a floor.
Method of Preparation
- So I like to add it into a jar just so I can use it whenever I want to make some pancakes your muffins or anything just so I has it ready and I don’t make it every time I’m going big or going to have 2 tablespoons of flour 2 tablespoons of coconut flour and 2 tbsp of some protein. And half a teaspoon of baking powder
- I’m gonna add one egg white, and I’m adding half a cup of water. You can add almond milk just going to use water better should seem a little thick because of the coconut flour and healthy so don’t worry about it. Now, we’re going to put this as you would cook regular pancakes.
- It was very quick. So make sure you don’t bring them are probably ready in 45 seconds on each side. Here they are, I got five little pancakes.
- You can double the recipe if you want to make more you can actually freeze these and just pop them into the toaster and they are perfect.
- They taste just as amazing. I like to use this Waldemar zero-calorie syrup to add some fat-free whipped cream. This is only like five calories for two tablespoons and some raspberries.
- At the microsphere on the screen. These are just so good. I love to eat this post-workout or at nighttime. Okay, so I’m just going to use two of the package that I just used for that recipe.
- I just showed you guys here. I have one egg that I literally just cooked in the microwave just crack an egg, white, and bowl and season if you gonna add it to our sandwich. They use sausage for the sandwich. I’m just going to use turkey bacon.
- Awesome. This is two percent American cheese, and we’re gonna top it off with our pancake. And this is my perfect Althea version McGriddle, and it’s honestly satisfied me so much.
- I’m just going to top it off with some packets trip so you can have that savory-sweet taste, and I also just wanted to share with you guys the calories and the press for the McDonald’s, McGriddle 18 grams of fat, 45 grams of carbs and 80 grams of protein.
Hope you guys enjoy this article, and it was helpful to give you guys some ideas. These are so perfect on the go for meal prep, or just to keep you on track.
These meals are so simple and they taste so delicious. These meals can actually help you keep your desired shape and still be healthy enough for you.