Fruit dip recipe is one of the simplest recipes you can ever make, It’s fast, simple, and with just three simple ingredients you’re good to go.
Fruit dip recipe is made with marshmallow fluff, cream cheese, and orange juice concentrate. The flavors are superb, and the texture is super whippy.
Fruit dip recipe is served with fresh fruits, dippers, and berries and it just tastes so deliciously sweet and creamy. Not only does this fruit dip taste amazing but it also makes your fresh fruits a bit more filling which can get you through the day.
Fruit Dip Ingredients
- Softened cream cheese: For this recipe, I use 1/3 less fat cream cheese though you can use full fat which is still nice. It is very important that your cream cheese is very soft before you mix them with the other ingredients otherwise your mix might end up being lumpy. the cream cheese makes the dip nice, and tangy.
- Orange juice concentrate: Adding just 2 tablespoons of frozen orange juice to your fruit dip is a game-changer, it makes your fruit dip wonderful.
- Marshmallow Fluff: This is also known as Marshmallow Cream. If you are looking for a gluten-free brand use Marshmallow fluff because it is gluten-free. The marshmallow fluff makes your dip sweet and light.
Read Also: Taco Dip Recipe: Simple and Easy
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 0 minute
Total time: 5 minutes
Yield: 16 servings
- 7 ounces of gluten-free marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoons of frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed.
- 8 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Fruit for dipping: Pineapple, apples, berries, strawberries, melon, grapes
Method of Preparation For Fruit Dip
Step 1: In a large bowl, spoon your marshmallow fluff inside, use a hand mixer to beat together marshmallow cream, orange juice concentrate, and cream cheese for about 2 to 3 minutes until well combined and creamy.
Step 2: Serve immediately or store in a fridge.
Step 3: Your fruit dip is ready, serve with your desired fresh fruits.
Fresh Fruits Used For Fruit Dip
They are actually no fresh fruits that wouldn’t be delicious dolloped with this fantastic fruit dip. But I love serving it with the following fresh fruits which are:
- Apple slices
- Nilla wafers
- Pineapple chunks
Read Also: Red Potatoes Salad: Best Way To Prepare
How To Serve Fruit Dip
To serve your fruit dip scoop the dip into a serving bowl and present with all your favorite fruits and berries. Best enjoyed when it’s chill.
- Jello Fruit dip: Add 3 ounces of jello powdered mix. Fun flavor options include cherry, lemon-lime, peach, pineapple, grape, fruit punch, black cherry, mango, and pineapple.
- Berry: You can substitute your regular plain cream cheese with 8 ounces of blueberry cream cheese spread or strawberry cream cheese spread.
Note For Recipe
Before adding the rest of your ingredients be sure that your cream cheese is very very soft then add the rest of your ingredients.
Commonly Asked Questions
What is Fruit Dip Made Of?
Fruit dip is made of orange juice concentrate, softened cream cheese, and marshmallow fluff. This mixture is super whippy and tastes so wonderful.
Read Also: Seven Layer Salad: Best Seven Layer Salad
Can Fruit Dip Be Made Ahead Of Time?
Yes, fruit dip can be made ahead of time. It can be made several days ahead of time. Just allow the dip to sit out for 20 minutes or so then give it a big stir and then set it out with dippers. Serve in an airtight container.
How Long Can Fruit Dip Last In The Fridge
Fruit dip can be stored in a freezer in an airtight container for about a week.
Why Is My Fruit Dip Lumpy?
Your fruit dip will be lumpy if your cream cheese is not totally soft at room temperature which will make your dip end up with little lumps. A lumpy fruit dip will still taste fine but a smooth and creamy dip is desired.
What Do I Do If My Fruit Dip Is Lumpy?
If your fruit dip has a lump allow it to sit out for about 20minutes then blast through it again with a handheld mixer fitted with regular beaters. You can also use a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment.
Read Also: Gluten-Free Breakfast: 5 Easy Ideas
Fruit dip is your perfect combination of a new favorite way to consume your summer fruits, it’s tangy, creamy, sweet, and packed with so much goodness. This dessert is just so fun and easy to prepare. Fruit dip is often made with just 3 simple ingredients which are softened cream cheese, marshmallow fluff, and orange juice concentrate.
Fruit dip is usually taken with any fresh fruits but I love taking mine with apple slices, grape, strawberries, pineapple, blackberries but don’t limit yourself to just fruits, try serving it with cubes of pound cakes or whipping cream cake they taste great also.